These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Ampeli Villa refers to the website pissouribay.com, and the author of the website, Nikki Salter.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Ampeli Villa owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or sub-licence material from the website
- show any material from the website in public
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically made available for redistribution via social media)
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting).
Ampeli Villa reserves the right to restrict access to ‘guest only’ areas of this website.
If provided with a user ID and password, you must ensure that these are kept confidential.
Ampeli Villa may disable your user ID and password without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Ampeli Villa makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Ampeli Villa does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Ampeli Villa will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
These limitations of liability apply even if Ampeli Villa has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Ampeli Villa may take such action to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Ampeli Villa may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law and under UK jurisdiction.
You can contact Ampeli Villa by email to email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Ampeli Villa
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned – or used with permission – by Ampeli Villa.
Ampeli Villa grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use. Ampeli Villa does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enforcement of copyright
Ampeli Villa and/or its author takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Ampeli Villa discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, Ampeli Villa may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.